Avatar universal

yellow liquid from penis

for the past 2 weeks i've noticed some kind of yellow liquid coming from my penis (not the tip) but from under my foreskin. and its been very irritated and kinda burns when I urinate. i have no idea what it is and i really want it gone as soon as possible. i want to go to the doctor but i dont want my mom to find out. what could it possibly be and how to treat it. BTW im allergic to penicillin :(
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
i would go get that checked out! my husband said that is a sign of a STD! :( Good luck!  hope i am wrong!  
Helpful - 0
2043993 tn?1450875078
You need to be seen by a doctor it could be a number of things such as a yeast infection to an STD if you have been sexually active... You shouldn't worry about your mom knowing you should be more concerned about taking care of your health...again it's best that you be seen by a doctor in order to properly treat this issue.. Best of luck to you!
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
You need to go to a doctor asap. Maybe your doctor will be discreet about it if you talk to them privately. But either way - go soon and do not have sex with anyone until you figure it out. Good luck!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.