Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

young age

hi let me start from the begining.

i was on holiday about 8 months ago when this happened i was on a ski slope in austria when i collapsed and i was taken to hospital in germany where they ran test after test for 3 weeks to which they came to conclude i had a stroke nnow back to 4 days ago i had another stroke im currently in hospital just had mri ct mra reading of the heart

but my question is im only 26 is this normal and will i have more strokes in the near future
You might :O
You can have a stroke at any age, especially if there is trauma, or a family history of strokes.  I don't think anyone can predict if you will have more in the future or not.  But doctors can help you by prescribing certain medications to try to prevent them.  Sorry I couldnt be of more help.  I hope you get better soon though.