Urinary Tract Infection Community
695 Members

Are there any natural ways to get rid of a UTI?

I have not been diagnosed with a UTI, I have burning when I pee, cloudy urination, feeling like I always have to pee, feeling raw 'down there', and I am not 100% certain, but I do believe I may have some blood in my urine (very light). My husband is worried he may have contracted herpes from a port-a-john, as he has one or two blisters, and feels raw right under the head of his penis. Nothing has spread, and I do not have blisters on my vagina, and we have had sex after he noticed this. I am going to give my doctor a call today, but if i could get any information that could help, that would be nice. Thank you!
Try Waterfall D-Mannose from health food shop or online
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.