Urinary Tract Infection Community
692 Members

Can my chronic UTIs mean more then what doctors have diagnosed?

Please help I can no longer live in this pain of constant UTIs the only way it goes away when I’m pregnant or i am on my period the doctors did say I have endrometriosis(not sure how to spell it) but I am afraid to have the surgery and never have kids again but I feel like it’s more than that I can stand walk I have so much pressure it feels like I am 1cm away from pushing out a baby. It is really effecting me emotionally and physically I loose a lot of sleep and I am worried my husband will get tired of not being able to have sex antibiotics don’t help anymore either. I just can’t go through another day like this
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.