Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urinary Tract Infection Community
695 Members

Delay during urine

Whenever I want to urinate even when I'm pressed, I notice that the urine comes delayed and slight pain when coming, and after urinating I do feel that there is still some urine but not coming out at that moment. I have not seen any doctor,what could be the cause of this? Thanks
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi there!
These symptoms of painful urination, residual urine can be due to numerous causes. The causes can be urinary tract infection, kidney stones, urethral strictures, cystitis, urethritis, sexually transmitted diseases, vaginitis, endometriosis in females, and prostatitis in males. I will advise you to drink plenty of water so that if there is any infection the bacteria get flushed out. Void the bladder fully while urination. Seek medical help. You may need tests like urine microscopy, urine culture and ultrasound kidney ureter baldder.Treatment will depend on the cause. Do keep us posted.
Good luck!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.