Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urinary Tract Infection Community
700 Members

Haven't urinated for 3 days!

Hi, I'm not sure this is connected or even if its the right forum, but ...
I have not urinated in 3 days, and today my joints aren't working.  Like I drop things, just can't hang on to anything, I keep putting my head down and dozing off.  My knees keep giving out when standing there, kind of like when I was young and my brother would hit the back off my knees so I would practically fall over.  I just can't seem to do anything (can hardly stay awake) if anyone has any answers or even ides of what wrong with me please post.
Thanks
4 Responses
973741 tn?1342342773
I think you need to go to the emergency room immediately.  Please do this.  Peace
2099148 tn?1338651866
Hello,
Are you better now?
4461995 tn?1357955108
Goodness. I just saw this post.   Very scary.  Update, please!!!  Hope you're ok now.  Whew.  My suggestion:  Never let that happen again!  ER for sure after a day - or some kind of medical attention.

Marcia

I know i am a year late, but just saw this post!!!! omg always go to the er if no peepee!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.