Urinary Tract Infection Community
698 Members

Is it uti or STDs ?

So about 4 months ago for the first time I had unprotected sex and oral sex with this girl I met and after a week or so I started noticing this feeling of wetness in the tip of my penis or feeling of urine leaking but when I touch it is dry and sometimes this feeling goes away for months or weeks then it comes back  I also remember having this  problem some months and years back and when I smelled my underwear it would smell of **** (I know gross)
So what could it be ?
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.