Urinary Tract Infection Community
691 Members

Is this a symptom of a UTI?

Dear Doctor,
I recently started getting a tingling sensation on my penis head then a few days later my urine was pretty dark and I drank a lot of water that day. The urine is better now.  It doesn’t burn when I urinate but there is a little discomfort after I urinate. Also I was a little constipated and when I had a bowel movement it caused some semen to drip out. It seems to be getting better. The discomfort isn’t only when I urinated but it’s off and on. There is no penal discharge.
Usually you would have pain if it is a uti.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.