Prostrate infection with urinary track infection

Hi I am 24 age male. Recently diagnosed with prostritis. I was having urinary track infection. In the urine culture report i could see Scanty growth of e. Coli. What is worrying me is i had protected sex 2 and 5 months back. Do I need to do any test for STDs. Worst fear am I infected by HIV or any incurable diseases. Please advice as I am really going through hell of a time now
I have used condoms. Still I am doubtful whether infection sexually transmitted . also I had a poor immune due to frequent throat infections. Caused due to smoking. My life has changed upside down after this uti. At least in my mind. All I want to do now is to be a better person
I will not say that you are facing out the worst situation because still you can try some of the natural antiseptic if you are feeling that you are having problem  of UTI.

You are reading content posted in the Urinary Tract Infection Community

Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.