Urinary Tract Infection Community
700 Members

Urinary tract infection or implantation bleeding?

I had UTI about a week ago, the doctor put me on Nitrofurantoin antibiotics for 7 days, I finished the pills about 3 days ago and the symptoms showed up again today. The first time, there was occult blood (blood not visible) in my urine, the doctor told me from the urinalysis. But this time, I actually see blood when I wipe my vagina...I don't think the bleeding is heavy enough to be menstrual blood. My last period was April 27th, and today is the 25th. Please help me
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.