Urinary Tract Infection Community
696 Members

Uti symptoms but no Uti, what could it be?

So I've had plenty of uti's in the past which I have taken antibiotics for and that have cleared up within a few days. Rarely I would have a morning or two where it would feel like I had the beginnings of a uti but it would go away. A couple of days ago I started getting what I thought was a uti so I went to the doctor and was given antibiotics but the test came back negative. It died down but now I am left with the feeling of frequently needing to pee but no urine or very little will come out. There's no pain when I pee but I just feel the constant pressure of needing to pee and this has been going on for days now. I have had a cytoscopy and everything was completely fine with that so I'm wondering what in earth this could be?  
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.