Urinary Tract Infection Community
695 Members

Vaginal Infetcion?

My urine has recently changed smells in the past 3 weeks, my pee is yellow but sometimes cloudy, and now im having some sort of orange discharge.. please give some clue in whats going on with my body.. do I have some type of STD or infection? Do I need to reach out to a doctor ASAP?? I don't know what to do! PLEASE HELP!!!
Yes, you do need to see a doctor urgently.

The urine should be a light golden colour.  A strong smell and a cloudy urine can indicate a urinary tract infection.  

The orange discharge is NOT normal.

Make an urgent appointment to see your doctor.

Let me know how you get on.

Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.