Urinary Tract Infection Community
693 Members

What is going on with me?

I have been on antibiotics since Monday and not feeling any better. I take azo and it really doesn’t help. I got tested for stds about 2 years ago and my boyfriend just got tested recently as well and we are both clean. The pain im feeling feels a little different than a uti... it feels like a pulsing pain/cramps in my vagina. Could this be something else other than an uti? I have been peeing more frequently due to the pain but also have been drinking more water. If i apply pressure to my vagina it helps a little. I just want some relief :(
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.