big problem in urine

Hello doctor well my name is Zeehan and i"m 23 year old .Respected doctor i am suffering urine problem when i am sleep than i couldn't  control my urine than it"s usually  happen on bed .i rally ashamed of my self and i much worried about it so kindly tell me some better cure .thanks
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hello,
i fell you girl i ben dealing with urine problems since i was little. It gets control for days but than i go back to feel the same way. I tried every single antibiotic in the world. :(
Helpful - 0
Hello there,
You need to undergo a complete medical evaluation. Urinary incontinence is also seen in urinary tract infection. Other conditions causing these symptoms are any problems with the prostate gland which can cause overflow or stress urinary incontinence in men.  Enlarged prostate putting pressure on the urethra or prostatitis are few other possibilities. Excessive drinking of alcohol, taking prescription or over-the-counter drugs like diuretics, sedatives, narcotics, or non-prescription cold and diet medicines can also cause these symptoms. Seek the opinion of a physician. The most important laboratory test is a urine analysis. The need for other blood tests or imaging studies like ultrasound X-rays and CT scan will depend upon the clinical situation and presentation.Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Urinary Tract Infection Community

Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.