Urinary Tract Infection Community
693 Members

dont know what this could be?

I had constipation, or at least what i thought could be it after i thought was to be a UTI. i didnt go to the doctor because it didnt give me problems while i was peeing and it didnt sting and the uncomfortable feeling went away, but then i lost my appetite and i was constipated. it became hard to poop, i took stool softners and 2 mild laxs and they softened it up. now i poop a little but not fully back to normal yet. this has been going on for about a week. and ive been getting little headaches. can this all be caused from stress? because all ive been doing the past 2 weeks is stressing myself out about what i possibly could have, (even if i have no symtoms) can someone please help me im loosing my mind!!!!! thank you
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.