help me

Every since I have been having sex with my boyfriend I have to pee every 5 minutes or sec . So next day I went to doctor and they told me I had ( UTI ) so I started taking medicine for it and I stop taking it when the ( UTI ) WENT AWAY SO ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD SEX SUNDAY AND HE NUTTED IN ME AND IT SUNK IN AND BUT ALL SUDDEN TODAY I STARTED BACK PEEING 5 MINS OR SEC ..WHATS GOING ON!!!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi there,
UTI is a common problem in young women and even more common after sex. The typical symptoms include burning with urination, frequent urination, urinary urgency (the sudden urge to go), and sometimes fever. Irritation of your urethra without an infection is also a possible cause of your symptoms. This would be the case if you are not typically sexually active. It is important to know more details about your symptoms and perform a thorough physical exam. It is possible that your UTI has not been cured completely. Consult your doctor and clarify your doubts. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
Helpful - 0
Most definitely agree with Arti  Sharma comments. In addition to this you can also try showering and urinating before and after sexual intercourse. It does seem to help particularly going to the toilet post intercourse and passing urine. Also drinking Cranberry Juice has been found to help women who  suffer frequent UTIs
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Urinary Tract Infection Community

Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.