how long medicine to use

i have been using ciprofloxycin for the last 15 days for uninary track infecton caused by the organism pseduomanas aerugosa identified through urine culture and i am also under treatment of ulcer in this period .can u suggest me how long the antibiotic continue so that the reoccurence will not there with the organism
You need to take the antibiotic for as long as it was prescribed to you, even if you are feeling better.
When I was having the same issue what you are telling  I am having a full course of medicine for 1 month, I think in your case it also should be the same.

You are reading content posted in the Urinary Tract Infection Community

Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.