Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

how long medicine to use

i have been using ciprofloxycin for the last 15 days for uninary track infecton caused by the organism pseduomanas aerugosa identified through urine culture and i am also under treatment of ulcer in this period .can u suggest me how long the antibiotic continue so that the reoccurence will not there with the organism
2 Responses
10389859 tn?1409921868
You need to take the antibiotic for as long as it was prescribed to you, even if you are feeling better.
11064264 tn?1415006057
When I was having the same issue what you are telling  I am having a full course of medicine for 1 month, I think in your case it also should be the same.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Urinary Tract Infection Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.