Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urinary Tract Infection Community
700 Members

please help

hello long story short i resently have been to the emergency room about almost week and haft  ago and now for two day straight been having cloudy urine i really dont know what going on they did a blood test said i wasnt pregnant but did an ultrasound sound said she wasnt a ultrasound tec but know when she see a baby but couldnt find my ovaries and was making werid face and turning her head.side ways looking at the ultrasound machine but thats the leat of my worries.my lower back has been hurting for months on end and she also did a urine analysis but said i had no signs of infection but i dont understand when now my urine is cloudy and it wasnt before and my lower back is giving me trouble and my period is every other month and it has never been that way before
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.