Urinary Tract Infection Community
695 Members

repeat cystitis after c section

I have suffered with cystitis on and off for several years now, it all started after I had a  c section with my daughter. In the past I had blood work that came back normal, water samples sent to hospital that showed nothing now I await a ultrasound of kidneys and bladder. Why have they made me wait so long. 

I get about 3 a year sometimes one or two more here really bad so I have tablets on standby from the doctors so I dont get the worse of it and take them as soon as I feel one coming on otherwise I get slight pink which is blood when I wipe as well as the burning, stinging, and needing to go toilet every 5 minutes. 

has anyone else had this?

Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.