Urinary Tract Infection Community
698 Members

urethra pain

I have been having serious pain/soreness after ejaculation in my urethra. It feels like it's just under the tip. It lasts 30-60 min, is slightly relieved after urination. I have no pain during urination and no extra urge to pee, however I have a very weak stream and some dribbling afterwards. If i put any pressure on my urethra with my fingers I feel a sharp pain. Sometimes pain when flexing strong erection. It feels like there is something in my urethra or the whole thing is swollen. Want to have pain free sex, help!
Hi there,
You are probably having urinary tract infection. It could be due to cystitis, urethritis, kidney stones, prostatitis, bladder infection or urinary tract infection. Sexually transmitted infections can also cause such pain. Depending upon the cause of your symptoms, you may need antibiotics or he may advise you to drink plenty of water and prescribe pain killers. This is merely an advice and not a substitute for clinical examination. It would be best to see your urologist for further evaluation and after a specific cause is identified, it can be managed accordingly.Early diagnosis and treatment will be helpful. This is only an advice and not a substitute for clinical examination. For more assistance and queries seek the opinion of an expert. I hope it helps. Keep me posted. Best luck and regards!
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.