Urinary Tract Infection Community
692 Members

uti symptoms linger after a uti infection treated with antibiotics

Was told I had a uti over a week ago so was given antibiotics for 3 days twice a day, cleared most of the symptoms but still have some, I do have bad anxiety by the way ! Did another two urine test and both negative, went to the doctor today and he said defiantly no infection but symptoms can linger for a while as it is my first uti ever. I’m 27. I’m so parinoid I have a kidney infection even tho I feel fine. I’ve heard if a kidney infection starts then it can get into the blood stream
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.