Urogynecology Community
564 Members

11 months postpartum I still feel cervix. No pain.

11 months postpartum I still feel cervix with the superficial touch. No pain. Doctor (obgyn) did not do anything. I want to get it high where is supposed to be. Is there anythin natural I can do, some exercise? Or is it required a sirgury? Should I get a new doc? Thanks!
please schedule an appointment with a UROgynecologist. (Rather a regular ob/gyn) They are the pelvic floor specialists
As Steph says it is best to get a full diagnosis from a Urogynecologist as they are the POP specialists.   Also ask to see a womens physiotherapist to assess your pelvic floor strength and help you with specific exerises for you to strengthen your pelvic floor.    Have you thought of using a vaginal pessary to support your prolapse?   You can do pelvic exercises with a vaginal pessary in as well.