Urogynecology Community
565 Members
Avatar universal

11 months postpartum I still feel cervix. No pain.

11 months postpartum I still feel cervix with the superficial touch. No pain. Doctor (obgyn) did not do anything. I want to get it high where is supposed to be. Is there anythin natural I can do, some exercise? Or is it required a sirgury? Should I get a new doc? Thanks!
2 Responses
Avatar universal
please schedule an appointment with a UROgynecologist. (Rather a regular ob/gyn) They are the pelvic floor specialists
Avatar universal
As Steph says it is best to get a full diagnosis from a Urogynecologist as they are the POP specialists.   Also ask to see a womens physiotherapist to assess your pelvic floor strength and help you with specific exerises for you to strengthen your pelvic floor.    Have you thought of using a vaginal pessary to support your prolapse?   You can do pelvic exercises with a vaginal pessary in as well.  
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
Avatar universal
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.