Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urogynecology Community
571 Members

Bleeding bue to functional cycst n then no periods

I had a functional cyst on my left ovary n had bleeding from ovulation day. The bleeding lasted 8 days ending on25th aug. My period was due on 28th aug but no sign of it till date. What could be the reason?
1 Responses
Sometimes our hormones can go a little wacky for any number of reasons which can change bleeding patterns. I wouldn't worry about it. The previous episode of bleeding may have been a "normal" period so may reset your cycle.
1 Comments
Thnx. My doc did put me on deviry for 3 cycles. Also I was wondering if it could be pregnancy. But he didnt *** in me.
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.