Urogynecology Community
571 Members

Bleeding bue to functional cycst n then no periods

I had a functional cyst on my left ovary n had bleeding from ovulation day. The bleeding lasted 8 days ending on25th aug. My period was due on 28th aug but no sign of it till date. What could be the reason?
Sometimes our hormones can go a little wacky for any number of reasons which can change bleeding patterns. I wouldn't worry about it. The previous episode of bleeding may have been a "normal" period so may reset your cycle.
Thnx. My doc did put me on deviry for 3 cycles. Also I was wondering if it could be pregnancy. But he didnt *** in me.