Urogynecology Forum

Burring issue during Urine Pass

I am 32 year old. I am facing this issue last three year back. my case history : I have facing burring issue during urine pass and  feeling restless ness upper side. due to this issue i have premature ejaculation during intercourse.  I tested ultrasound, Urine culture, semen culture, PSA,  blood sugar, all blood related but all are normal. Last three it has happened with me four time. I consented with urologist Dr. P.P.Singh every time but he don't have any answer regarding this problem. he say nonspecific issue. He prescribed me doxycycline antibiotic,Fortal, prodepe capsule.
that time issue resolved but next time he change medicine taking sepmax and silodal 4 mg.
Now I am facing same issue again Burring issue during urine pass now I have some pain in panic vain feeling restless ness, when i pass stool facing inching during this time and  premature ejaculation during intercourse.
can you suggest me what can do for resolve my issue completely.