Urogynecology Forum

Concerned

I have 2 children. My daughter is 2 and she was an emergency c-section. I had my son 4 1/2 months ago also a c-section and haven't stopped bleeding since. I am constantly bleeding and now am bleeding a tampon an hour. I haven't stopped once since I had him. I am scheduled for an ultrasound to check things out. Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on? Even to just give me heads up on what to expect.
entertain the possibility of an infection in the uterus (endometritis), as well as retained products of conception. Get the ultrasound and get an evaluation by your gynecologist because this is not normal.
PLease also follow up your question with the gynecology forum.

Thanks,