How do I find a Urogynecologist who performs LeFort colpocleisis surgeries?

I would like to learn more about this option as a possible solution to my prolapses.  My uro has only bad things to say about this procedure and does not perform this obliterative surgery. After reading info from the web and various forums stating the high success rate of this surgery, my husband and I would like to speak to an open minded surgeon who will inform us thoroughly about not only the cons, but the pros of this surgical option.
Hi there.    I dont know where you are in the world so I would suggest looking at your Urogynecology organisations and look at each Urogyne to see what their speciality is.   I am surprised that your Urogyne has been so negative.   I have heard from 2 women who have been happy with their colpocleisis surgery.    They were sure that they no longer wanted to have vaginal intercourse and had thought clearly about the procedure before they had it done.   One lady said that the closure is done a few centemetres inside the vagina so a small opening was still there.   I hear that some women have a small channel still open but that it is a very thin one.   I believe this could have been dependent on whether the uterus and cervix have not been removed.  
You may wish to contact any new Urogyne's office and ask any relevant questions as to whether they do this procedure before you make an appt as well.  
It is possible that some Urogynes have this procedure listed when you look them up, but not all procedures will be advertised on their own medical page.
I hope you find a Urogyne you are happy with.  Please dont be put off from seeing another Urogyne.   I am sorry you have had such a closed response so far and wish you well with your search to find the right Urogyne for you.