Urogynecology Community
564 Members

I peed on my bed while I was asleep is it something serius?

Hello everyone, I fell asleep last night really tired so today I just woke up having peed myself but I had pee during the night but I dont even know when or how. But it is not only that. I am 22 years old and in general I feel like when I have to pee I have to run. And if I don't I will probably pee on me and it has been getting worse with sexual contact as well I feel like I want to pee even if I realy don't. And also I have to wear a pad during the day cause sometimes a little bit escapes if I don't run to the bathroom. What can I do? And is it serius? Thank you for you time.
You could have a urine infection even though you may not have any pain so go to see your GP to get a Urine test and help with this.   There could be a different reason for your symptoms as well so seeing your GP would be a good place to discuss any other reason for your symptoms.  
This is a Urogynecology forum for vaginal prolapse so you may wish to repeat your question on a bladder forum as well.   Good luck and I hope this answer has helped you
Go get checked out by dr. You could have infection or prolapse. Have you had any children?