Aa
A
A
Close

I peed on my bed while I was asleep is it something serius?

Hello everyone, I fell asleep last night really tired so today I just woke up having peed myself but I had pee during the night but I dont even know when or how. But it is not only that. I am 22 years old and in general I feel like when I have to pee I have to run. And if I don't I will probably pee on me and it has been getting worse with sexual contact as well I feel like I want to pee even if I realy don't. And also I have to wear a pad during the day cause sometimes a little bit escapes if I don't run to the bathroom. What can I do? And is it serius? Thank you for you time.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You could have a urine infection even though you may not have any pain so go to see your GP to get a Urine test and help with this.   There could be a different reason for your symptoms as well so seeing your GP would be a good place to discuss any other reason for your symptoms.  
This is a Urogynecology forum for vaginal prolapse so you may wish to repeat your question on a bladder forum as well.   Good luck and I hope this answer has helped you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Go get checked out by dr. You could have infection or prolapse. Have you had any children?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Urogynecology Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers