Is cramping normal for two weeks after a Urogynecology appointment?

Hi I am a 23-year-old female and I recently saw a Urogynecologist since I have bladder and bowel issues, I only urinate maybe once a day, and have a BM once a week. Was in physical therapy for 3 months as well for pelvic, hip and low back pain as well as painful sex. Anyway, I went to see the doctor and she did a very intense pelvic exam, a pap smear and then used a catheter to remove the excess urine from my bladder, apparently, there was a lot. 185 ml after just peeing! After this I had cramping almost like menstrual cramps, which are getting worse, and they have been going on for over two weeks now. Called about my symptoms and she just gave me a prescription for some pill I'm not sure what it is. I'm worried, is this normal or common? Should I be worried? She also wants to do a cystoscopy and urodynamics and im worried this test will make it worse. I've never had these problems before. Please help anyone!