Is it pid

I am 30 yr old virgin.Have regular 28d cycles.A few months back i had severe intermittent b/l pelvic cramps, which lasted for 3days n resolved by itself. Since then I've occasional dull pelvic ache , more on rt side.  Had 2 episodes of scant mucopurulent vaginal d/c a few months back.Also hv an increasing amt of non foul smelling mucoid vaginal d/c in the immediate postmenstrual period for the past 3 cycles or so. Still hv the pelvic ache and d/c, consulted a dr online who suspected pid, which i ws least expecting.No fever or other symptms. My concerns are
1. Can keeping the pads for prolonged duratn cause pid?( since it happnd to me a fw mnths back n seems like the only probable reasn fr me)
2.What medicatn shud i tk since it shud b a nonSTD infn
3.If it is indeed pid, will the delay in trtmnt(almst 3mn frm symptm onset) affect my fertility?
Pls help..
Hi there.   This is a pelvic organ prolapse forum.   You may wish to put your question on another forum.
Thank you