Urogynecology Community
571 Members

Orgasm without penetration after abdominal myomectomy

I had undergone an abdominal myomectomy on 1st july and on 16th august i had oral sex with orgasm. 2 days later i started getting slight bleeding n today it has increased a bit more. Have i ruptured my internal stitches??
I wouldn't think you ruptured stitches. Could this just be a period?
Got an ultrasound done yesterday jus to b sure everything was ok inside. It is but apparently i got a functional cyst on my left ovary... thats why the pain and bleeding
Glad to hear it's nothing serious. Glad too that your doctor did a myomectomy vs hysterectomy.