Urogynecology Community
547 Members

What is a collapsed bladder?

I have a collapsed bladder and really don't know anything about it . All I know is that back in October 2016 I was hospitalized with polynephritis so they took alot of images after injecting dye and found out I have a collapsed, incompletely distended bladder. What does that mean? Also I always have a UTI. I just found out I have another uti and was prescribed ciproflaxcin, this will make it the 10th time this yr that I've been treated for. I'm 33 no kids but when I cough, sneeze, or laugh I pee on myself and when I go to the bathroom it never feels like I'm done peeing. Sometimes even after I think I'm finished peeing I go to wash my hands and immediately have the urge to go again, but either only a little pee comes out or nothing comes out at all. I have an appointment with a urologist on Monday but could someone please let me know what to ask etc.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Urogynecology Community
547 Members
388 Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.