Urogynecology Forum

abdominal bloating/frequent urination

I had this for 3 months seen a OBGYN she said I have a 1cm cyst in ovarie.  Could this be causing my symptoms? Im so confuse no one is helping me. Im not getting no answers. What other causes could my symptons be from?
Urinary frequency/urgency is the feeling that you have to urinate, even if you just did. It is usually caused by a bladder infection. You should have your urine cultured to look for infection. If your urine culture returns as negative, then other very rare causes include kidney/bladder stones, urinary retention, pelvic masses and bladder tumors. If you have had bladder neck surgery for incontinence, there is the possibility of bladder outlet obstruction, or "foreign body" in the bladder, which can slso cause the symptoms. you need to get worked up by a urogynecologist or urologist for these, especially if there is also urine leakage. If these are all negative, consider an evaluation by a qualified pelvic floor physical therapist, who can look for painful trigger points in the pelvic floor muscles, which can sometimes cause symptoms of urinary frequency/urgency.  
A related discussion, frequent urination and bloating with no gas was started.