uti constantly now visible blood every urination

I have u.t.i a lot and recently I have bright red blood dripping out at the very end of every urine stream with burning and lower back pain/pressure don't know what this means but it's starting to worry me but don't want to bother my Dr and get unless is are exams or test the bleeding stops here n there but returns just would like to know if this is just bad u.t.i symptoms or anything I might need to worry about
It is difficult to say.  I would suggest you see your doctor for evaluation.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD
I would go to doc. Sounds miserable
I agree. As someone who get a lot of UTI's they are painful. You sound like you have a very bad one. Call your doctor. They will do a culture and get you on something to clear it up. In the meantime I suggest drinking lots of water. There is an over the counter pill that will help with the burning. Ask the pharmacist.

You are reading content posted in the Urogynecology Forum