Urogynecology Forum

wondering in ky

I have mutiple problems going on.  I have had blood in my urine, so my doc did a CT.  It shows mutiple problems--heterogeneous uterus, enlarged colon, mutiple enlarged lymph nodes in the abdominal, iliac region and groin, diverticular disease, slight enlargement of both kidneys and a small polyp in my gallbladder.  My wbc is normal.  He put me on antibotics for 2 weeks and sent me to a gastroenterologist.  The gastro did a colonoscopy (I had one in Oct 06 which showed mixed type polyps-removed- hx of colon cancer in family.)  He says there is diverticulitis, and removed a small polyp.  I am still feeling sick, losing weight, cannot eat.  He did a HIDA Scan which shows my gallbladder functioning at 9%.  On all these test, CT, US, Hida scan, my pancrease has not been seen because of unopacified bowel.  Any thoughts on what may be going on? I think there may be a pancreatic cancer, with mets to the uterus?  
Not sure what YOUR basic complaint is. Is it pelvic pain? urinary frequency? urge incontinence? pressure in the pelvis?

Any workup you have should begin with a thorough search for YOUR chief complaint. That should drive the tests that get done, and can guide interpretation of the results.