Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urologic Cancer Community
431 Members

blood in urine

Hello. I'm 31 yrs old.  2 weeks ago i wake up with pain in my left back. Went to the Dr test showed i had microscopic blood in urine no infection. Was told maybe kidney stone to come back in a few days for follow up. Was given antibiotic for precaution and sent on way. On followed up day still blood in urine and back pain.  Was sent for  Abdominal/Pelvic CT scan to see if stones was present. Had a CT scan without contrast and it came back normal. As of today for another follow up still having pain in back and side pain and microscopic blood in urine. The paper I had says its moderate blood and trace protein. I'm now being referred to urologist. I'm scared now that i may have something really bad happening. Anybody have any advice on what it could be?
1 Responses
Hello msconcerned84:  Did you ever get a definitive diagnosis?  I am having the same issue and have been referred to a urologist.
Have an Answer?
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.