Urologic Cancer Community
431 Members

blood in urine

Hello. I'm 31 yrs old.  2 weeks ago i wake up with pain in my left back. Went to the Dr test showed i had microscopic blood in urine no infection. Was told maybe kidney stone to come back in a few days for follow up. Was given antibiotic for precaution and sent on way. On followed up day still blood in urine and back pain.  Was sent for  Abdominal/Pelvic CT scan to see if stones was present. Had a CT scan without contrast and it came back normal. As of today for another follow up still having pain in back and side pain and microscopic blood in urine. The paper I had says its moderate blood and trace protein. I'm now being referred to urologist. I'm scared now that i may have something really bad happening. Anybody have any advice on what it could be?
Hello msconcerned84:  Did you ever get a definitive diagnosis?  I am having the same issue and have been referred to a urologist.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.