blood in urine
Hello. I'm 31 yrs old.  2 weeks ago i wake up with pain in my left back. Went to the Dr test showed i had microscopic blood in urine no infection. Was told maybe kidney stone to come back in a few days for follow up. Was given antibiotic for precaution and sent on way. On followed up day still blood in urine and back pain.  Was sent for  Abdominal/Pelvic CT scan to see if stones was present. Had a CT scan without contrast and it came back normal. As of today for another follow up still having pain in back and side pain and microscopic blood in urine. The paper I had says its moderate blood and trace protein. I'm now being referred to urologist. I'm scared now that i may have something really bad happening. Anybody have any advice on what it could be?
Hello msconcerned84:  Did you ever get a definitive diagnosis?  I am having the same issue and have been referred to a urologist.