Urologic Cancer Community
431 Members
Avatar universal

cyst or cancer ?

iam 31 male I got a hard round lump in my right testice iam very scared and depressed about it . from 3 month its in my testices I go to doctor and he feel a lump then he prescribed medecine is medicine is enough for the lump in testices?  pls help
2 Responses
Avatar universal
Wow no answers. I am off to a different place
Avatar universal
U need an ultrasound. If it is in the testicle see a urologist
Have an Answer?
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.