MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

!!!! HELP !!!!

Hi, Can pre *** be precent in your urine or is this something else? I have been nothing a clear sticky substance latey in my urine, what is this? I also have been reading that pre *** may contain sperm in it. what the real deal I am having a hard time trying to wrap my head around it. I want to my urologist and the tests he did were all negative. Thank you!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi, thank you! there is no forcing or straining. just normal urinating  throughout the day.
Helpful - 0
This may be semen or pre-ejaculate. This can happen when you force ejaculate to go retrograde during orgasm. This is sometimes done in the false belief that semen loss is somehow bad for you.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community