Urology Community

reduction penis

i am 43 years old, Suddenly about two years ago there has serious reduction in my penis especially when flaccid. Please what are the causes and probable solution

This discussion is related to Penis size  reduction (both flaccid and erect) and urinary issues.
Hi there!

Though normally a flaccid penis is expected to have smaller length than a completely erect penis, few factors that could affect the length of the penis/ erection include peyronie's disease, alcohol, smoking, drugs/medications, hormonal imbalance, radiation therapy, kidney failure, metabolic disorders, hypertension, diabetes, prostatitis, urethritis etc. just to name a few. I would suggest considering an evaluation by a primary care physician or a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Dear S.Kaul,MD thank you for the information,it did help. i smokes alot and i will try to reduce until am able to stop.