Urology Community

*17 yr old female* Pain / dark or bloody urine / itching / full bladder sensations?

I am a non-sexually-active 17-year-old female. About a week ago while sleeping I woke up with a full bladder but decided to roll over and go back to sleep. When I woke up 2 hours later and went to the bathroom, I felt intense pain at the end of my stream, and when I finished relieving myself, I still felt as though I had a full bladder. This feeling persisted throughout the day but when I would go to relieve myself my bladder would be far short of full. I even had red urine at one point. I thought it would get better if I just drank a lot of liquids and didn't hold my bladder that long, and it has somewhat, but I still feel frequent and urgent bladder symptoms (when I know that I don't have to go), pain at the end of my stream, brownish or dark urine, and now itching (kind of like an inflamed itching) around the vaginal and urinary holes (only sometimes around the butt hole). To make matters worse I just started my period, and I'm worried about how this will effect it. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Just a few questions:

Do you have that habit of holding your urge to urinate ?

Have you had bouts of yeast infections before or has been diagnosed with a UTI before?

Do you eat spicy food?

Any previous trauma to the back or groin?
Holding my urge = not really, I usually only have to go three times a day and even then sometimes I just go out of habit.

Yeast Infections or UTI = I don't believe so

Spicy Food = YES

Trauma = no

Thanks!