Urology Community

6 months of hyper-sensitive penile head (glans) Male Genital Dysaesthesia

So after reading a bunch of forms and articles i've come to the conclusion i have Male Genital Dysaesthesia> have literally done every test imaginable, STD- blood work, cameras up urethra, millions of different drugs and medicines.

if anyone has ever been cured or gone through this please respond. It would help just to hear that it went away for 1 person, psychologically.

This discussion is related to ~4 Months of Penile Pain.
hi, what about case history, list of symptoms.. how long has it been like that..
I have this condition as well.  I am presently taking Gabapentin twice daily for pain relief.  I have also been told there is no cure but maybe time.  I have been suffering for nearly a year.  So far, sometimes it gets better with little pain and then it flares up with lots of pain.  I am looking for a doctor who specializes in treating this condition.  Good referrals are appreciated.  Also, what you may have found to find pain relief.  Thanks!
I have this condition for over 2 years now. Most likely it's pudendal neuralgia, pudendal nerve entrapment or crps type 2. Pudendal nerve blocks may help, a cream with baclofen and elavil can reduce the burning sensations, prednisolone in high doses for a few days can reduce swelling.