Am I underdeveloped?

Hello, i am 19 years old,(almost 20) and i definately dont feel 19. My penis is very small. Flacid its about an inch or maybe 2 sometimes. With an erection, about 4 maybe little more. My erections dont feel that strong for a young male. Im about 5'6' and 130 pounds. Pretty slim and havent had very good muscle devlopment, despite working out alot.Have always worked out and tried protein but never had good mass put on. My breasts have slightly developed gynecomastia. I thought i had hypogonadism. My primary care doctor checked my testicles and labeled and anterior pitiuitary disorder. She must have noticed my small penis and balls. She refered me to an endocronologists .(Which was a very bad experience. I told him my symptoms and he examined my testicles. He said he doesnt suspect i have anyrhing despite my physical symptoms. He has bloodwork done and hormone and testosterone levels checked. My testosterone is around 500 but my prolactin is at 21 and my t4 was also elevated. He told me nothing about this or if prolactin is causing this. He said i could have a testicular ultrasound to put my mind at ease. Which angered me. I did it anyways and turns out i have a small cyst on my testicle. He refered me to a urologists. I went today and the uroligists he refered me to didnt even examin me, ( which is stupid). His assisitant doctor said i have varicose vein on my left testicle as well. Which is at stage 1 he says. He didnt mention anything about my penis or testicle size. I didnt mention it because i was embarrased to ask. To date, i get testicular aching feelings at random times throughout the day. With all these visits i was hoping that i would  find something thats caused my underdevelopment but have found nothing and have no answers. Is natural penis enlargement possible and has anyone had success?
As you've related, visiting a doctor can be both helpful and/or disheartening.  As far as your main concern, penis size, you are well within the bounds of normality in erection.  Any other health issues should be dealt with.  You say you work out a lot and have always worked out.  This may be off track, but I wonder if you are overdoing it or at least not allowing your body to recuperate between sessions, thereby affecting your growth..      
I have rest days, but at my age I have seen people younger than me work out less and have more results than me. My arms are still slim and my legs still skinny despite squatting well and many other workouts. I strongly beliieve there is something physically holding me back. I've also heard having high prolactin can effect testicle function, .is it a coincidence my package is extremly small, i have varicose veins, a cysts and high prolactin? I think all of those are a sign of something not working properly. I hate my endonxronologists, only met with him once and he was extremly rude. I have another appointment with him in a couple months.
It's nice when you can have continuity, but you may want to consider moving on to another doctor if your present one's bedside manner leaves something to be desired.  

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community