Urology Community

Any alternative to ascending urethrogram ? how safe it is?

any alternative to ascending urethrogram ? how safe it is ? how abt sonography of p****S ? doc says it will go 1 cm inside. how painful would it be ?

can it increase stricture or further damage .

my doc has suggested uroflowmetry and ascending urethrogram. i already got uroflow...will get result soon.

i have pain in back. Sonography detected cystitis(bladder inflamation) and much residual urine(bladder wall diffused thickened 0.7 cm residual urine 38 cc)

my urine flow is very poor and have to go toilet every 12 mins after drinking half litres water for 2 hrs.

age is 30 and i am married.

my doc has suggested antibiotics before and after test.(Zano..ium 400) wonder my sensitive liver will support that ?

also meds for better flow and inflammation. (flotral 10, cranpac)

suggest me can such meds be harmful .

i have read abt ayurvedic surgeon who does uttar basti to cure strictures. can i try him ?