Are there sometimes problems with testocerone gel?

I'm a 40 year old male. 2 months ago doctor tells me I'm healthy but slightly low testocerone. I start taking the gel
and within a few weeks I feel extremely fatigued all the time so after about 3-4 weeks I stop taking it and energy comes back. Here's the issue: a few weeks after that I wake up one morning and it burns a little when I pee. The next time I pee it only burns a slight bit and not at all since then. That's 10 days ago. No other symptoms that I know of aside from a tingling at tip of penis and a bit of pain of I push in at the pubic bone area.

My girlfriend had a uti at same time so I took some antibiotics from that. But the slight feeling at tip of
penis is still there. I did go to doctor but it will be 4 more days for tests to
come back. He tested for stds which scares me.ainly wondering if the testocerone could have messes with my prostate? Any ideas? Experiences?

Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0