Urology Community

Bad looking meatus

the meatus of my penis has always been protruding and abundant, two very big lips, and some skin tag. In the past my frenulum, which was short and hence removed, was attached directly on top of the meatus and somehow pulling it. It does not cause me any physical issue but I can't stand the look of it and it embarrasses me a lot. I'm a gay man, but more often than not, I simply refrain myself from meeting people.
I wonder if I'm alone with this problem. I haven't been able to find a picture of a similar condition. Can this me corrected ? Should it have been removed in the past during the frenulum chirurgy ?
I have pics on my profile.