Urology Community

Been checked for stds & other stuff, I' don't knwo what's going on.

Hello, my name is Chris & I\'m a healthy 28yr. old male dealing with what I believe is a Bladder Infection. So this all started off like a month & a half ago. I was peeing a lot, burning when I peed, no discharge, lower back pain, lower abdomen pain & also a itch inside the penis. My family doctor did a urine sample on me & he said the sample came back with a bit of an infection, so he gave me a antibiotic called Bactrim, & said to take it for five days. Well, I did that & it was still lingering around, went back & this time he gave me Cipro & said to take it 2X\'s a day for 14 days. Well I did that & went back for a third visit, same thing, did another urine sample & said their seemed to be a little stubborn infection still their & gave me four pills of Zithromax & that worked for like five days then it came back.

My doctor was worried about Kidney & Bladder stones, so he sent me to a referral to get a CT Scan, also checked me below for anything else. Well a few weeks ago, I went to get my CT Scan on my kidneys & bladder, I came back clear but said I had a mild case of Diverticulitis (WOW). Well I went to to the Urologist Wed, he checked my testicles & penis, also did another urine sample & said the culture did not grow anything. I told him I had been drinking water & taking cranberry extract pills as well. The Urologist said it is probably just a stubborn case of Bladder issues that will probably have to heal over time, but I\'m getting sick & tired of this issue & want my regular life back, if anybody has any answers, please send me a message or leave comments here.

I do have some weird sensation in the penis under the head, my buddy told me I should eat plenty of Greek god's plain yogurt & garlic for like two weeks & if it is Candida then it would get rid of it, also IDK if I have Balantitis but I have small bumps on my penis, theire not clusters or anything because my family doctor said it didn't look serious, there mainly on the rim head of my penis that get red a bit when I masturbate to much, I have been tested for everything under the sun, I need some all natural remedies, what you think bro?

P. S. I just want the itch to go away, please I need help ASAP!
Thanks,
Chris

Hey Chris!

Well, without a detailed clinical valuation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. With growths and masses ruled out on the MRI, possibilities that may need to be considered include GU infections, inflammations, trauma, erosions, ulcers, neuro-muscular causes, referred pain from other regions etc. Symptoms following an infection may take some time to resolve after the actual infection has cleared. If the symptoms continue beyond a couple of weeks or increase, it would be advised to seek a review with your treating urologist to look for other possibilities and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
My Urologist didn't see anything in a urine sample or by examining me, yet I'm still confused, do you think it sounds life threatening or anything, please let me know.