Urology Community

Blood blister after kidney stone removal.

A few hours after I had kidney stones remove( I had a stint placed in my ureter).
, I developed a medium sized blood blister on my glands penis. I took a few pictures and contacted my urologist and explained what happened. He was shocked to hear this occurred. He does not feel this is immediately urgent. I tend to agree at this point . He stated that if it doesn't go down in 48 hrs contact him and to come in sooner than planned for the stint removal. I have gotten a blood blister a few times after accidentally catching my hand in a closing door and getting them trapped between bowling balls on a return rack. I'm curious are there any instruments used that could have clamped or bruised the epidermis level to cause a blood blister? Also, I am seeking professional replies as to what else could this be. Here's the deal. I have been going to urinate about every twenty minutes on average. No bruising or any things then all of sudden on my next trip, bam there it is. Not sure if I can post pic since I  just joined, but I will with my urologist.