Urology Community

Blood flow feeling when masturbating after minor physical accident.

3 Weeks ago, i had an accident during my masturbation. A sudden "pop" or "crack sound was heard, accompanied by some needle sting pain near penis base, close to my right thigh soon afterwards. But there were no swelling, no hard lumps, no blue-ish black area, and no pain when urinating or defecating.

I had applied ice packs to the area in pain, three times a day, and it subdued a day afterwards and everything seemed normal. Morning wood comes as they would, and erection when aroused.

And now, the problem comes, the current erection feels like it is nor as strong as they would in the past, around 85% or 90% when compare to it. I have tried masturbate again after 4 days or so, but i found myself hard to maintain the erection as i used to, and thus hard to ejaculate and climax. During masturbation, i can somewhat feel there are minor blood flow outward from my penis.

In addition to my confusion, two days ago i tried to test my erection with some simulation of pornography, and it can go full erection just like in the past. However, much the same, maintaining it for climax is harder than previously before the accident. As well as still get the blood flow feel during the masturbation.

I had visited a clinic for the symptoms, but the doctor said it is a minor case, get some bedrest and take my mind off it. he also mentioned I may not need to visit a urologist unless pain comes or other severe symptoms than this. I didn't chose to visit a urologist because it is miles away from where I am staying currently.

I have no previous records of diabetes, blood pressure problems, cholesterol problems, spinal cord injury or heart disease. Current age at 27 years old.

Am I having some sort of erectile dysfunction or some minor erectile tissue damage or I worried too much? And what i should do next?

P.S. sorry for the grammar