Blood in pre-ejaculate?

50 year old male wanting to know why I might have what appears to be blood spots from pre-ejaculate staining my underwear?

I noticed a few very very small spots that appear to be blood the other day and have seen this off and on for the past week or so.

I have no pain, no other discharges.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
There can be caused by an infection, inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), epididymis (epididymitis), or urethra (urethritis) ; calculi (stones )in the seminal vesicles or prostate ; polyps in the urethra ; ejaculation-duct obstructions ; abnormalities in the seminal vesicles and benign or malignant tumors. Diagnosed by physical examination and investigations like urinalysis, semen analysis and ultrasound and MRI. Treatment will depend on the diagnosis. So please consult a urologist and get yourself evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.