Urology Community

Blood in urine

Hi, I'm 35 male, no smoker. I saw blood in my urine about 40 days ago. I went to Urologist and he said i had to do CT-Scan, Sonography and urine analysis. I did all those and all of them were normal, no UTI or infections on urine has been detected. Then he said he should look inside so he did perform cystoscopy on me. During cystoscopy he told me that my bladder is irritated and he didn't see any cancer related issues on my bladder. He said i have to avoid alcohol and acidic drinks and drink lots of fluid. During past 5 month i used some Tanbaco for the first time in my life, and the doctor said that's the cause of irritation. After 5 days i couldn't see the blood in my urine anymore but after 15 days i did another urine analysis and there was microscopic blood in my urine. Everytime i drink alcohol i see blood clot in my blood too, so I stopped drinking alcohol completely. To test if it was tanbaco that really irritated my bladder, i used some tanbaco after 3 weeks and the night after that there it was again I saw the blood again in my urine. After that It's been around 3 weeks that i avoided anything that could irritate my bladder. yesterday i did another urine analysis and there was still microscopic blood in my urine.
I want to know how long will it take for my bladder to heal completely? Can i ever drink alcohol again in my life?