Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.5k Members

Blood in urine

Hi, I'm 35 male, no smoker. I saw blood in my urine about 40 days ago. I went to Urologist and he said i had to do CT-Scan, Sonography and urine analysis. I did all those and all of them were normal, no UTI or infections on urine has been detected. Then he said he should look inside so he did perform cystoscopy on me. During cystoscopy he told me that my bladder is irritated and he didn't see any cancer related issues on my bladder. He said i have to avoid alcohol and acidic drinks and drink lots of fluid. During past 5 month i used some Tanbaco for the first time in my life, and the doctor said that's the cause of irritation. After 5 days i couldn't see the blood in my urine anymore but after 15 days i did another urine analysis and there was microscopic blood in my urine. Everytime i drink alcohol i see blood clot in my blood too, so I stopped drinking alcohol completely. To test if it was tanbaco that really irritated my bladder, i used some tanbaco after 3 weeks and the night after that there it was again I saw the blood again in my urine. After that It's been around 3 weeks that i avoided anything that could irritate my bladder. yesterday i did another urine analysis and there was still microscopic blood in my urine.
I want to know how long will it take for my bladder to heal completely? Can i ever drink alcohol again in my life?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.