Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.3k Members

Bulbocavernosus Discomfort

I have noticed after ejaculation, I experience discomfort in bulbocavernosus area (on the left side).  Basically, it feels like a muscle pull where the scrotum meet the torso and it occurs after I have ejaculated.  So its in between the anus and scrotum.  I am in my early 20s, so I'm thinking its not anything to do with the prostate, but concerned it may be prostatitius.  Do you have suggestions as to what you may be?
1 Responses
Hi,
        How are you? Pain and discomfort after ejaculation could be related to prostatitis. And pain in the area between scrotum and anus could due to perineum infection or abscess or injury.
I would suggest that you visit a urologist for examination and confirmation of diagnosis.
Best.
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.