Urology Community

Bulbocavernosus Discomfort

I have noticed after ejaculation, I experience discomfort in bulbocavernosus area (on the left side).  Basically, it feels like a muscle pull where the scrotum meet the torso and it occurs after I have ejaculated.  So its in between the anus and scrotum.  I am in my early 20s, so I'm thinking its not anything to do with the prostate, but concerned it may be prostatitius.  Do you have suggestions as to what you may be?
        How are you? Pain and discomfort after ejaculation could be related to prostatitis. And pain in the area between scrotum and anus could due to perineum infection or abscess or injury.
I would suggest that you visit a urologist for examination and confirmation of diagnosis.
Best.